Hey everyone!! I’m taking a short break from homework and laundry to write a quick update on me, myself, and I. Here are some thoughts and reflections I have on this fine Sunday from this past week.
Things I Learned:
1. That eating a dark chocolate-covered almond is good for you, but eating a bag is not.
2. That I really like the parmesan crusted tilapia with steamed broccoli and brown rice that I made on Wednesday, and I could eat it again right now.
3. That blogging is going to be a little more difficult to do now that school and preseason have both started and spare time isn’t a luxury I have a whole lot of right now. But it sure is off to a great start!
What I Did Well:
1. Procrastinated. I’m a pro.
2. Kept a positive attitude even when my natural negativity wanted to take over.
3. Sadly, not too much else.
What I Can Do Better:
1. Stick to my “eating” schedule. I make it for a reason though it sometimes eludes me…
2. Let go of the destructive thoughts that tear me apart. All we have is THIS very moment and we will never get it back. What’s passed is past and I need to keep moving forward.
3. Communicate. When I get busy or in a funk, I tend to fall off the face of the earth and quit communicating with people I love and care about, vice versa.
Current Top 15 “Most Listened To” Songs:
1. The Sun Is Rising by Britt Nicole
2. Healing Begins by Tenth Avenue North
3. Bad Intentions by Niykee Heaton
4. Fight Song by Rachel Platten
5. Brother by NEEDTOBREATHE ft. Gavin DeGraw
6. Invincible by Kelly Clarkson
7. Walk by Kwabs
8. OctaHate by Ryn Weaver
9. Hold Me Down by Halsey
10. Try by Colbie Caillat
11. Long Way to Happy by P!nk
12. The Hills by The Weeknd
13. I’m Not Perfect by Lori Martini
14. This Love by Taylor Swift
15. My Way by Fetty Wap
New Additions to My Book Shelf:
1. All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
2. A Piece of Cake by Cupcake Brown
3. Heaven Is For Real by Todd Burpo
4. Blackout: Remembering the Things I Drank to Forget by Sarah Hepola
5. Better Is Not So Far Away by Melissa Groman
What You Can Expect to Come:
1. Another blog post on Thursday… It’s been a work in progress. 🙂
2. New additions to my “Works of Heart” page…
3. I’m hoping to start a “Meet the Team” or “Season Updates” (OU Women’s Gymnastics) series, but I still have some work to do and approval to get on that one.
Well, that’s all for now folks! Come back again soon!