Hello, everyone! It has been a little while since my last post… We all need a break from time-to-time to refresh and work on ourselves, and that is what I have been doing. And I am doing well! So… I figured, what better way to jump back in with none other than my “Sunday Reflections” post?! Bare with me – it’s been a while!
Things I Learned:
1. The power of positivity is a real thing.
2. It’s okay to ask for help. It’s not a sign of weakness.
3. Slow down. Really, though. SLOW. DOWN. “Time flies” isn’t just a cute saying.
4. Preparation > Luck.
5. No matter what happens, no matter how many twists and turns life throws at you, you’re going to be just fine.
6. Laughing is the best possible catharsis.
What I Did Well:
1. Today, we (your No. 1 Sooners) soared to a 197.950 to 197.200 road victory over No. 8 UCLA. Check out the highlights here!
2. Not only did we win, but I set a career high for myself on vault with a 9.9!
3. I have done a much better job at doing things I don’t normally do… for instance, being proud of myself. 😉
Current Top 10 “Most Listened To” Songs:
1. You Are Loved by Stars Go Dim
2. Giants Fall by Francesca Battistelli
3. Don’t Be So Hard On Yourself by Jess Glynne
4. Never Alone by BarlowGirl
5. Little Do You Know by Alex & Sierra
6. Angel By Your Side by Francesca Battistelli
7. Unsteady by X Ambassadors
8. Never Gonna Let You Down by Colbie Caillat
9. Please Don’t Go by Joel Adams
10. Best Thing by Anthem Lights
New Additions to My Book Shelf:
1. Remember Mia by Alexandra Burt
2. Identical by Ellen Hopkins
3. Reconstructing Amelia by Kimberly McCreight
4. Six Months Later by Natalie D. Richards
5. Hush by Eishes Chayil
What You Can Expect to Come:
1. We will be competing against Denver, Iowa State, and West Virginia in the Big 12 Conference Championship this Friday (March 19th), at 4:00PM in Frisco, Texas, at the Dr. Pepper Arena!
2. I added a new page under “Works of Heart” consisting of bible art that I’ve been working on! Check it out!
Thanks for still checking in! I’ve missed y’all!