First things first… If you have not seen this video, watch it NOW! You are guaranteed to laugh! I mean, Baker and Nila in leotards…What else could you want?! Operation Switch: Football vs. Women’s Gymnastics
Things I Learned:
1. Sometimes you just need to take a nap and get over it. And sometimes, you just need to cry it out.
2. No matter what you are feeling right now, you are not alone.
3. Actions always speak louder than words.
4. Read the text/email before you send it. Then read it again.
5. Being a part of someone’s life is a privilege. Treat it as such.
6. Sometimes your closest family has nothing to do with being blood-related.
7. Say “I love you” as much as you want and can. I promise it does not lose its meaning. Let the ones you love know you love them. Say it loud and proud! Have no regrets!
Current Top 7 “Most Listened To” Songs:
1. Stand In the Light – Jordan Smith
2. Nothing Left – Kygo ft. Will Heard
3. Fallen – Sarah McLachlan
4. Next Boyfriend – Lauren Alaina
5. With Love – Christina Grimmie
6. I Think I’m In Love – Kat Dahlia
7. Home – Ella Eyre
What You Can Expect to Come:
3. NO. FREAKING. IDEA.